We are currently looking for the following team members. We will consider remote and hybrid workers for all roles:
Senior .Net Developer
Inside Sales Development Rep
Community & Content Manager
StockTrim is hiring a Senior .Net Developer!
As our first full time tech employee you’ll have a unique opportunity to influence and make your mark on an exciting growing startup and possibly progress into an executive / CTO role as we grow further.
If you’re getting bored with the corporate grind, and want to reignite your passion for creativity and actual innovation in software, all while living a healthy work-life balance, then this is the role for you.
StockTrim is a demand forecasting and inventory planning SaaS app that helps SMB’s worldwide become more profitable & free up capital through better inventory forecasting.
The software reads data from inventory management, point of sale, and accounting systems, then uses our algorithm to make predictions about future demand and stock requirements, then shows order recommendations and a purchasing workflow in an intuitive easy to use cloud based app.
Since we started in 2019 we’ve been growing fast and are pushing our innovative software product into the international market. We now have an interesting product development roadmap ahead of us, and we need your help to ‘get er dun!’.
Why work at StockTrim?
- Competitive salary and share options available
- Great work life balance - flexible hours, work from home anywhere
- in NZ, or from our office in Albany, or a hot desk in Wellington or
- Palmerston North.
- Interesting project with opportunities to try out new ideas of your
- Lots of variety – from coding API’s to app features, data processing,
- release management, automation, dealing with the rest of the team
- and the occasional customer, you’ll never get bored doing the same
- things over and over.
- Career progress – as we grow we will be opening up more executive
- and leadership positions, so there will be opportunities to step into
- those roles.
Responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems. You will be primarily responsible for working with the product owner and executing / building out our product roadmap.
This will be a leadership role, and you will be responsible for overseeing and reviewing other team members’ (including remote contractors) work.
You will also oversee our live app in the Azure production environment and respond to escalated technical support enquiries from our customer support team.
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks.
- Write clean, testable code using .Net programming languages
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Test and Debug .Net applications
- Review and refactor code – reduce technical debt
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Support other team members
- Document development and operational procedures
Requirements for role
- 5+ years’ experience as a software developer using the Microsoft stack.
- Expertise in Asp.Net MVC, C#, jQuery, or any modern js framework
- Experience with SQL Server & relational databases
- Familiarity with agile processes
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience managing a live production app, deployment, and release management
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or other relevant field
- Ability to stay motivated in a remote working environment
- Ability to learn and understand a lightly documented codebase
- Ability to focus on the customer end result, understanding the business, and delivering pragmatic outcomes for our customers.
Above all, a strong sense of intuition is needed – the ability to think "outside the box” and come up with novel solutions to customer real world scenarios.
We’re planning on a start date in June 2023, so if all of this sounds like you, and you’re wanting to make a fresh change to your working life, then get in touch.
Please email your CV and an introduction to Paul
You must be physically located in New Zealand, and have the right to work in New Zealand. Individuals only please – no recruiters or agencies
Click to apply
Inside Sales Development Rep
How you'll make an impact:
As an Inside SDR at StockTrim, you’ll focus on qualifying inbound leads and converting prospects across our global markets.
StockTrim is seeking outstanding SDR’s in any geography, energized to help our customers' businesses thrive through our smart inventory planning and demand forecasting software. The demand for StockTrim is growing exponentially, and we’re looking for experienced and dynamic Sales Development Representatives to qualify incoming leads and related inquiries with a focus on engaging with prospective customers. The SDR is one of the first touchpoints for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for our customers' entire sales experience.
A day in the life:
- Educate our prospects and customers on the value of StockTrim and how we can help scale their business.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects.
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to the Account Executives.
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin the sales cycle.
- Set appointments for Demos when a lead reaches a qualified stage.
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with an Account Executive.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach.
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in our CRM (Hubspot)
- Collaborate with the sales team and learn to act as a group member.
- Document all sales activity in our CRM daily.
- Keep informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to clients.
- Manage customer expectations to create long term StockTrim fans and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- As part of our growing sales team, help define and improve sales processes, strategies, tactics, and more.
What you'll bring with you:
- Must be adept at forming and sustaining relationships with prospects.
- Consultative sales approach, strong negotiation skills, and excellent follow-through.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and prospects at many levels and with varying degrees of technical expertise.
- Highly detail oriented and a great time-manager even in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate successfully with internal and partner resources.
Click to apply
Community & Content Manager
As a Community & Content Manager at StockTrim, you’ll support both our online community, partners and customers by monitoring the engagement on various platforms.
More specifically you’ll get to:
Manage Social Media campaigns for various social media platforms to align with marketing strategies.
Source & publish content that meets StockTrim’s communication style and appeals to our target audience.
- Implement social media strategies to increase engagement & followers (this is not a social media advertising role but influences it)
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry issues and communicate if and how StockTrim can help
- Responding to customer inquiries & comments on platforms in a timely manner. This includes directories, social, partner marketplaces.
- Build relationships with the StockTrim online community and partners
- Monitor and provide feedback on engagement/conversation via social media channels to leadership
Metrics you’ll be responsible for:
- Brand Awareness
- Audience Growth Rate
- Engagement Rate
- Amplification rate
- Bounce Rate
- Conversion Rate
- Cost per Conversion
To be successful in this role you’ll need to be comfortable working in a startup tech business that has a rapidly evolving content strategy. You’ll need to work without daily supervision under some clear but broad guidelines. English needs to be your first language and you need to understand the nuances of all forms of English as our audience spans the English speaking globe.
This role is not just playing around on social media. It’s a core part of generating inbound enquiry for StockTrim software which is often misunderstood on first interaction. The role reports directly to the Founder. Applicants can be full time or contract, in-house (Auckland , NZ) hybrid or remote.
Click to apply
Software Engineers (multiple)